How do I unlock parental control on my TV?
To unlock your channels in your TV, follow the steps below:
- Menu > Settings > System > Parental/Purchase > Enter Parental Control PIN.
- Select Parental Preferences. Lock/Unlock All Channels > Lock/Unlock ALL. Lock/Unlock Specific Channels> Select Block by Channel > Add/Remove.
How do I turn off child lock on my LG TV?
You can remove the parental lock from your LG TV so that you can watch the blocked channels.
- Press the “Home” button on your remote control to access your LG TVs “Home” menu.
- Push the down arrow button to highlight “Setup” and then press the “Enter” button, which is located in the middle of the arrow buttons.
How do I get the code to unlock my TV?
Look at the screen. If you see a blank screen with a red key on the bottom of the screen, press ‘Function’ and ‘Mute’ at the same time. This should unlock the channel. This is an option for people who want the TV to stay locked but, want to be able to bypass the lock to watch a certain show or channel.
How do I turn off the child lock on my Panasonic TV?
You can access this submenu with the +/- program keys on your remote control, or directly using the buttons on your PANASONIC TV TX-58GX820E. In this submenu, move the cursor to “child lock”, then press the volume key +/- to change the setting. You have consequently deactivated the child lock option.
How do I reset the parental controls password on my TV?
Steps to set a Parental lock PIN code
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- This step may vary depending on your TV menu options: …
- At the Enter new PIN screen, select your desired 4-digit PIN code.
- At the Re-enter your PIN to confirm screen, re-enter the 4-digit PIN code.
Does factory reset remove parental controls?
You can do a “factory reset” on the phone, which will remove all settings, including parental controls.
How do you unlock a locked LG TV?
Press Menu > Lock > Key Lock > Off. In a perfect world, that’s all it will take to remove the key lock on an LG TV.
How do I turn off key lock on my TV?
If you have the remote control, you can go into the TV menu and look for the key lock setting to turn it off. If you don’t have the remote, hold the power button for five seconds to do a manual reset.
How do I password protect my TV?
2. Set Password on Android TV
- Go to the Settings icon on the top right.
- Click on Device Preferences.
- Scroll down and click on the TV lock.
- Tap on Turn on TV Lock.
- You will see 4 dots, where you can enter your password.